Friday 3 June 2011

Today Jinx has been baking for 21 weeks and 2 days. He has officially been thrown head first into the wonderful world of Facebook by his darling father. Everything is going well in Jinx's little hidey place he has going on inside my belly, which is now attempting to prevent me from seeing my feet with great ease. I thought it was a little too early for that, but apparently not!

Big Brother Master Bumblebee appears to be getting more and more excited now that he actually know's he is getting a little brother, rather then knowing there is a baby coming but not knowing if it is a boy or a girl. The 100 question's about Jinx has started, as well as the sibling rivalry it would seem. Master Bumblebee asked my partner the other night, how Jinx eats. He answered him with 'He eats whatever mum eats'. Every night since Master Bumblebee has asked with a cheeky competitive look on his face, if Jinx is eating his dinner, to which I say yes, and entail Master Bumblebee start's eating like it is a race. I must say I have enjoyed him eating all of his dinner without having to be told 100 times to do it for a change.

On another note, Master Bumblebee lost his second tooth this week. He pulled this one out while we were in the middle of dinner, as was almost as proud of himself this time as he was last time. Again, the tooth fairy came and confirmed my original thought's that I should have sacked my tooth fairy for underpaying me for my teeth!

                                                                   Master Bumblebee with his gappy smile




All in all, everything is as peachy as a jellybean right now! Thank god it's the weekend now! Relaxation time!

No comments:

Post a Comment