Sunday 25 March 2012

Words Cannot Explain.....

I sat here for about 5 minutes trying to think of a name for this post, only to realise that I cannot fathom words to explain exactly what I'm about to blog about. Now, I don't know weather I'm just getting a little sentimental as I get older or what but I have come to the realisation that I feel very strongly about certain things and certain people that share such a massive importance in my life.

The people in my life at this point of time are in my life for one reason and one reason only. My family, because they have always been there for me, and no matter what their faults are, I will always love them because they are mine and nothing in this world will change that. My friends, because they choose to stick by my side, even when I do stupid things and act like an immature, erratic twat. I may only have a small hand full of people I give the special title of true friends to, but they have earnt their place. My children, they are the reason I get out of bed and do what I do everyday. They give my life meaning and something to look forward to.

Apart from my kids, there is only one person who gets the biggest part of my life, that being my partner. He is by far, the MOST amazingly kind, loving, funny, frustrating, smart, fulfilling, perfect person I could ever possibly fall in love with in the whole wide world. I am so lucky to be able to call him mine and share everything this world has to throw at us together. I could not begin to describe to you exactly how much he means to me because I honestly don't think the words exist that describe it exactly. Even if there was, I don't think you would be able to understand 100%. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, he has taught me to love someone like there isn't tomorrow. Unconditionally. Just trying to think of all the things he means to me is making me tear up a little to be honest haha! Thank god he is busy playing StarCraft right now, or else he would turn around to tell me something and see and would start quizzing me why!

Some people spend all their life's trying to find that one person who makes them feel like they are on top of the world, someone who makes them feel like life cannot get any better, that one person who makes them feel complete. Some of those people never find that feeling. Some people do, and do nothing about it, then when its gone they realise that is was there but isn't anymore. Some people are lucky enough to find that, and know what is standing right in front of them, and they never have a reason not to smile again.

I must admit that I do take him for granted sometimes, and that is something I am not proud of. I sometimes assume he will always be there, no matter what. But then I get thinking and I realise that it isn't set in stone that we will be here tomorrow. I couldn't even promise you that you will still be here in 10 minutes time. Whenever I think about this, I think of him, and remember how much I love and adore him. I still get the same butterflies that I got when we first got together. I've never met anyone who can make me feel so many different emotions, all at one time.

He is my world, my everything, who I will always be in love with no matter what. He is my best friend. My soft place to fall. My rock to lean on. I love him more then anyone could ever love another person. Everyday I fall more and more in love with him. There will  never be a day where I wake up that I haven't fallen in love with him even more. Never will there be a day when I don't need him or want him or choose him. I will always need him, want him, choose him. I will love him beyond my last day on this earth.

1 comment: