Monday 16 May 2011

Light At The End of The Tunnell

Today is a much better day then yesterday. My sad feeling are almost gone, I was able to walk out the front door this morning without feeling this horrible feeling in my stomach, and I actually made it to work. Althought that last one was mainly due to my partner nagging me for nearly 45 minutes to get out of bed this morning. Don't get me wrong, I am still missing Butch, and will always crave that one last day with him, but for now I am doing ok. Even Polar seems to be doing better.

Jinx has been going crazy today, moving around like there's a party in there!!! Both me and my partner are counting down the days till next friday, one of us even (me not being that one of us) has a countdown timer on his or her computer screen at work, counting down the days, hours, minutes and seconds until next Friday. Just a tad cute I think haha.

I now also have another delimer on my hands, that being that my work shirts no longer fit me properly. I am quiet fed up with feeling it sitting just below my belly button haha. Can I invision a little bit of retail therapy in my near future? I think yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment