Friday 17 June 2011

16 Weeks and 4 days to go!

We are currently 23 weeks and 3 days along now. Time really does fly when you get to eat whatever you want and not feel guilty! Jinx is now apparently 29.2cm's long (or the size of a large mango, and unlike last week that referred Jinx to a spaghetti squash, I actually know what this one looks like LOL) and he weigh's 0.499kg's.

I'm starting to be able to see my whole belly move and my skin slightly rise with every kick or summer-salt now. Although I have been through all this with Master Bumblebee, it never ceases to amaze me how incredible it looks. I can't wait for when he can kick me strong enough for Dad to be able to see this too.

It has only just dawned on me recently that the newest addition to our family will be here in quiet possibly 14-15 weeks if he really wants to be, and I have nothing other then a car seat LOL. I think some baby shopping may be on the agenda for next weekend, and I can't wait. I tend to go into panic mode when I reach about 6 months, that I will not have everything I need ready for when bub comes. I did this with Master Bumblebee and it was not fun! Seeing as I am not far off 6 months now, I think I better get my forever expanding butt into gear and get onto this, before meltdown number 2 comes! With Master Bumblebee I even had my hospital bag packed at 6 1/2 months. I hope I'm not that crazy this time!

Tonight we are treating Master Bumblebee to a very special trip to the circus. Not just any circus, but none other then the world famous "Moscow Circus". I have been checking out photo's of this on the website, and I think I can safely say that I don't think he will be the only one who will enjoy it! I will be sure to post some pics in my next blog!

Oh I don't want to bore you with my current whinge, but for the record, having a itchy belly sucks!!!! Coco Butter seems to help with this though. Between the itchy belly, very regular blood noses, sore back, and needing to pee worse then a race horse, I am hoping that as I rapidly approach the 30 something weeks I don't start feeling worse LOL. Then I think I'd have something to whinge about!

It looks like we will be in our new house soon. It will be exciting to be able to start this new chapter of our lives. Not that we haven't had our own house before, but this time we will be able to get everything ready for Jinx, set up his room, his cot. It will be very reality grabbing that's for sure! I have already picked out what rooms the kids will be having when we move in haha.

Haha random add here but for the record 'Cruiser' (My partner's 2nd youngest sister) is a complete crack up!!

Well with that note I'm going to haul myself into a hot shower in the bid that this will temporarily fix my sore back!

No comments:

Post a Comment