Sunday 12 June 2011

Long weekends are for rest?

Today Jinx is 22 weeks and 4 days. According to my Baby Bump App on my iPhone he should be 27.9cm's long (or the size of a spaghetti squash - not really sure what that is lol) and he should weigh 0.454kg's.

It is the Queen's Birthday Long Weekend. I have not stopped all weekend!! Neither has the darling better half either! Today alone I have done the rest of the washing and folded about 6 loads of washing, washed the car, gone shopping, cleaned our house, baked blueberry muffin's with Master Bumblebee, and I am currently sitting waiting for dinner to be finished cooking.

You would think that I would be sitting my 'fat' arse down doing nothing after working my 44 hour week, but no. I just can't seem to find the off button!

I got somewhat depressed earlier when I was folding the washing, finding one of my work shirts that has fitted me perfectly but now doesn't, despite it being a size 14. I am usual in a 10 lol. I told my partner how I thought this was pretty funny, to have Master Bumblebee turn around and say "It doesn't fit because your fat! But it's ok cause you're my mum" Gee thanks kid! He then went on for the next 10 minutes trying to justify himself haha.

Antenatal clinic appointment last week, what fun that was! I hate the hospital at the best of times, and I don't see why I need to go there only for them to tell me that I'm fine lol. Blood pressure has dropped again slightly - hence the random blood noses, Jinx is measuring at 23 weeks and has a heart rate of about 140bpm. All in all we are both doing well!

1 comment: