Wednesday 6 July 2011

Is it that time already?

Today we are 25 Weeks and 7 Days. We have 99 days left to our due date. Currently Jinx is approx 34.3cm (or the size of a rutabaga, yes again - do not ask me what this is, as I have no idea!) and weighs 0.680kgs. Scary thought being, we are almost at the beginning of the third and final trimester.

Although the usual signs of pregnancy are quite obvious when looking at me lately, it has recently started that the annoying side affects of being pregnant have become a regular occurrance. Blood noses, itchy belly, oh and the most annoying of them all (only saying this as this has annoyed me ALL DAY whilst my darling partner giggled at every opportunity he got), that being that my work top no longer stays done up. All day long, and I swear like 20 times, the button near the bottom of my top would undo itself!!!

I will be booking in to have our 4D scan tomorrow so this will be an exciting future blog!!!

But now I must cut this blog short as I have one very tired 5 year old needing to go to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, i love that you wrote 25 weeks and 7 days.. hahah! yay 3D ultrasound! woop woop! xx

    ReplyDelete