Monday 14 November 2011

And That's When I Spoke Too Soon......

A week or two ago, if you had of asked me what bubba does all day, I would have simply told you "All this child does is sleep, I swear!" Ask me that question now, and be prepared to here me tell you about how bubba has made a new enemy and that enemy is sleep! It has become a daily/nightly battle to get him to sleep without him screaming the house down first! 

Today it took me 4 hours to get him to stay asleep! Every time I would put him down, he would wake up and cry and we would have to start all over again! I couldn't even go to the toilet haha. I am used to this from Master Bumblebee, he too had his moment's of not wanting to sleep, but my partner, well I think it's starting to take its toll on him. He really is starting to resemble a zombie at times haha. I really do try my hardest to not let bubba wake him up during the night, because he has to go to work, and we can sleep all day, but sometimes I just can't stay awake anymore and I have to wake him up! Not that either of us complain about this that much, we knew what we were getting ourselves into, we wouldn't have had bubba if we weren't prepared to face this. 

Lucky for us, bubba being as cute as he is makes the whole thing so much easier!!! And hopefully once we move into our house, bubba may start to sleep better! Hopefully only another 3 weeks of this unsettled routine! We can start a real one, which will hopefully benefit all of us!


No comments:

Post a Comment