Friday 22 July 2011

This Week I'm Grateful For.......

Today Jinx has been hiding away for 28 weeks and 3 days.

This week I am grateful for a few things.......

1. Accountant's that actually work for the client and not the pay cheque!
2 Years ago I went to HR Block to get my tax done, and then they only managed to get me back like $400.00 of my tax, I jumped back on the 'I will use Etax to do my own tax' band wagon!! Last year I ended up having to pay the Tax Department like $1600. My partner gave me no choice this year, other then to go with him to his accountant to have my tax done, and all I can say is, where the hell has this man been all of my years of having to lodge a tax return!!! Not only did he manage to get me more then I paid in tax back, he has also managed to get rid of my debt from last tax year and I will be expecting a refund that as well in due course!

2. Recliner Chairs
O.M.G! I am totally in love with these things right now!! Being able to sit back with my feet up feels like I have died and gone to heaven!!! I have placed a request that the next lounge suite we buy MUST have recliner chairs haha

3. Hot Shower's
I know I have mentioned before my love of hot shower's, but seriously!!! You never realize just how fantastic they are until you start aching from every joint in your body! The only ability a hot shower is lacking, is to make my feet stop hurting. Maybe I need to try a bucket of hot water for that...

4. My new work roster!
I haven't even started this roster yet and already think its the best thing in the world! I have decided that working 36+ hours a week are starting to take its toll on not only myself but on Master Bumblebee. As of Monday I will be doing a max of 30 hours a week, that meaning I will actually get home before it is dark!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!


Just to mention here, that I had the dreaded Glucose test to check for Gestational Diabetes this morning, and for the record, that disgusting chalky thick white crap they made me drink last time, has been replaced with a fluro green looking fizzy drink that tastes like lime soft-drink!!!! Soooooo much better!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment