Wednesday 3 August 2011

70 days to go....

Today Jinx is 30 weeks. 10 weeks left, where the hell has that gone! 10 weeks, 70 days, 1668 hours or 100134 minutes until 13th October 2011. He is 39.9cm's long (the size of a cabbage) and weigh's 1.247kg's.

The countdown is about to start, the next 10 weeks will go very quickly then will slow down right at the end. I can't believe that in 10 weeks time I will be holding my newborn son. It's scary and exciting all at the same time. So many different emotions will be experienced by my partner and myself as well as Master Bumblebee over the next 10 weeks.

On Saturday we will be going to pick up all of the stuff we need for Jinx. I am so excited, I can't wait. I may even pack my hospital bag this weekend, you never know!

The next 10 weeks cannot come quick enough! I am not scared about the change that my life is about to take, I am excited about the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. The chapter that we will have started together as a family. I couldn't have chosen a better person to begin this amazing journey with.

Looking towards the future doesn't scare me anymore. It excites me to imagine what is in store for us. I finally feel like there isn't anything missing. Life is excellent, the best, I couldn't be more grateful of what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment